Sunday, April 19, 2009

#1 Amor Eterno (Un Cancion Yo No SE for Nacho on CD)

I've uploaded the MP3 files to your site. They are available at the
following URL's:
The music to this is available at:
http://www.growingtogethercounseling.com/songs/1AmorEterno.mp3

Juan Gabriel (Mexico)
Modified to fit Nacho's CD

Es Nacho Y Lynae en Cancion,

Yo No se

(it's Nacho and Lynae on A Song, I don't know (the title.

Am Dm
Tu er-es la tris-teza de mis o-jos
G7 C
Que llor-an en si-len-cio por tu-a--mor.....
Am Dm
Me mi-ro en el es-pe-jo y veo en mi ro--stro.............
G7 C
El ti-empo que he-su-frido por tu a-di-ós..........
Am Dm
Obli-go a que te-olvi0-e en el pensa-mi-ento..........
G7 C
Pues, siempre estoy pen-san-do en el ayer....
Am Dm
Pre-fie-ro estar dormido que des-pi-erto..........
G7 C
De tanto que le due-le que no es-tés...........



*Coro*

Am Dm
Co-mo qui-si-e-a, ay............
G7 C
Que tu vi-vi-er-as...................
Am Dm
Que tus o-ji-tos jamas se hu-bi-eran
F G7
Cerrado no unca
C Am
y es-tar mi-rán-do-los..................

Dm g7
A-mor E-te----r-no,..................
c Am
E in-ol-vi-da---ble.......

Dm F
Tarde o tem-pran-o estaré con-ti-go

G7
Para se-gui----r.......................
C
a-má--n-do-los....................

Am Dm
Yo he sufrido-tanto por tu au-sen-cia..............
G7 C
De desde -hasta hoy, no soy fe-liz..............
Am Dm
Y aunque tengo tranqui-la mi con-ci-en-cia......
G7 C
Se que po-de haber yo hecho mas por ti...............
Am Dm
Ob-scu-ra sole-dad es-toy vi-vien-do...............
G7 C
La misma so-le-dad de tu se-pul-to.....................
Am Dm
Tú eres el amor de cual yo tengo
G7 C
El más triste re-cuer-do de A-ca-pu-l-co.



*Coro* chords and strumming, bam bam bam ba



Am Dm G7
Como qui-si-er-a, ay................
C Am
Que tu vi-vi-e--r-as...................
C F G7
Que tus o-ji-tos jamas- se hub-ier-an
G7
Cerr-a-do un-ca
C Am
y es-tar mir--án-do-los..................

Dm G7
Amor Ete--r-no---------,..................
C
E in-ol-vi-da-ble..................

Am F
Tar-de o tem-pran-o es-tar-é con-ti-go

G7
Para se-gir....................
C Am
a-m--án-do-los....................


Dm G G V Am
la la la la la laaa la la la lala la laaa la la la la
da da da da da da daaa la la la la la la laa da da daa da da

Dm G Dm G
(strumming patern with chords)

*****

translation from internet.


You are the sadness in my eyes
The sadness that silently weeps your departure
I look into the mirror and I see my reflection
The suffering I have endured because you are gone
I promise to forget you in my thoughts
But, I am always thinking back to the past
I prefer to be asleep, rather than awake
Because it hurts me so much that you are not here

*Chorus*
Oh how I wish, yes
That you were still alive
That your eyes had never closed
And I could be here looking into them
My Eternal Love
You are unforgettable
Sooner or later I will be with you
So I can continue loving you.

I have suffered so much because of your absence
Since that day forward, I have not been happy
Even though my conscience is clear
I still feel as though I could have done more for you
In obscure solitude I live now,
The same solitude of your crypt
You are the love I carry in my heart
The saddest memory of Acapulco.

*Chorus*

No comments:

Post a Comment