Sunday, April 19, 2009

#4 "Creo Estar Soñando"

(Lyrics Language: Spanish)


El Original de La Sierra
Creo Estar Soñando Lyrics:

Chord prelude

to hear the CD of this song go to
I've uploaded the MP3 files to your site. They are available at the
following URL's:

I've uploaded the MP3 files to your site. They are available at the
following URL's:


http://www.growingtogethercounseling.com/songs/4CreoEstarSonando.mp3


D Bm Em
Siempre soñe...........
A7
que tu vendrias a mi,
D
y hoy
Bm Em
que es asi...............,
A7
me siento tan feliz, ...........
D Bm
creo estoy soñando ...
Em A7 D
cuando tu me besas asi................
Bm Em A7
.....................................
D Bm Em
To-do mi a-mor.................

A
lo tienes tu mi bien,
.........

D Bm Em
mi cor-a-zón ....................
A7
lo tienes tu también,...........

D Bm
Cre-o estoy soñando
Em A7 D B,
cuando tu me besas asi...................
Em A7
....................................
G
D
E7
A7
D Bm Em A7
D Bm Em A7
D Bm Em A7
D Bm Em A7

G
D
E
A7

Si te miro bien,

no me puedo contener yo de amor ...................

Si te beso asi................,

quiero tambien ...................

tengo miedo de perder ......

tu amor------

¡ho mi amor! ---------

no me dejes, ................

siempre soñe ...................

que tu vendrias a mi

y-hoy que es asi...........

me siento tan feliz ............

creo estoy soñando.................

cuando tu me besas asi.................................................

si te miro bien....................

no me puedo con-ten-er yo de amor...................

si te beso asi .......................

mi quiero tambien .........................

tengo miedo de perder............

tu amor ------

¡ho mi amor! -----------

no me de--jes .............

siempre soñe .....................................

que tu vendrias a mi..............

y hoy que es asi..............

me siento tan fe-liz ........

Creo estoy soñan-do

cuando tu me besas asi............
.....................................

Creo estar soñando cuando tu me besas asi.............................

fade out end


Lyrics: Creo Estar Soñando,
El Original de La Sierra [end]



translation into Ugly English by LoLyn


Siempre soñe, I always dream
que tu vendrias a mi, that you might come to me

y hoy and that today
que es asi, it might be like that
me siento tan feliz, I feel so very happy (euphoric)

creo estar soñando I believe that I must be dreaming
cuando tu me besas asi, when you kiss me like that

Todo mi amor all my love
lo tienes tu mi bien you have, my most wonderful love of my heart,
mi corazón

lo tienes tu también, you have all of my love as well

Creo estar soñando I believe that I must be dreaming

cuando tu me besas asi, when you kiss me in that manner

si te miro bien, if I look good to you

no me puedo contener yo de amor I am unable to contain all your lovelove within myself

si te beso asi, if I kiss you like that

quiero tambien I want as well

tengo miedo de perder to have the fear of losing you
tu amor your love

¡ho mi amor! oh, my love

no me dejes, don't (ever implied)leave me

siempre soñe que tu vendrias a mi always allow me to dream you,. that you might come to me
y hoy que es and that today might be that special day
asi, here now (on this planet in this life time)

me siento tan feliz I feel so euphoric

creo estar soñando I believe I must be dreaming

cuando tu me besas asi... when you kiss me like this

si te miro bien, if I look good to you

no me puedo contener yo de amor, I cannot contain all of this love inside of me

si te beso asi, when I kiss you like this

quiero tambien tengo miedo and I have that fear, as well,
de perder of loosing you

tu amor ( of losing ) your love

¡ho mi amor! Oh (in agnoy) my love

no me dejes siempre soñe don't ever leave me with my dreams (or leave my dreams)

que tu vendrias a mi in which you might come to me

y hoy and today, which is as it is
que es asi,

me siento tan feliz I feel totally euphoric

creo estar soñando I believe I must be dreaming
cuando tu me besas asi, when you kiss me like this

creo estar soñando I believe I must be dreaming
cuando tu me besas asi, when you kiss me like this




creo estar soñando cuando tu me besas asi...
From: Glenn Jacobs
Date: 4/19/2009 1:35:15 PM
To: LoLyn
Subject: Re: Check out my manic translation see my blog Mexican FOlk Songs for performance and history.

Lynda,

I would have translated it almost exactly the same.

An alternate translation on that first couplet might be

"I always dreamed that thou wouldst come to ME."

You are very good with the Spanish.

Glenn
(thank you, thank you very much. LF)




Download "El Original de La Sierra" Music

No comments:

Post a Comment